This AfterMath software module includes support for dual electrode, popular electroanalytical techniques, and hydrodynamic voltammetry (rotating disk electrode, rotating cylinder electrode) on the Pine WaveDriver 10 potentiostat/galvanostat system. A list of all supported methods is provided below.
Potential Sweep Methods
Cyclic Step (Charge/Discharge) Methods
- Cyclic Step Chronoamperometry (CSCA), capable of charge/discharge under potentiostatic control
- Cyclic Step Chronopotentiometry (CSCP), capable of charge/discharge under galvanostatic control
Potential Pulse Methods
Note: Control of the rotation rate by the potentiostat requires a special cable (click here for details).
- Koutecky-Levich RDE Series (KL-RDE), acquires series of rotating disk voltammograms at various rotation rates
- Rotating Disk Electrolysis (BE-RDE), supports constant voltage, constant current, or open circuit measurements
- Rotating Disk Chronopotentiometry (CP-RDE), galvanostatic control of a rotating disk electrode
- Rotating Disk Ramp Chronopotentiometry (CRP-RDE), includes Rotating Disk Cyclic Chronopotentiometry
This module is assigned the following Pine Part #: ASWD10B. It was given the following description: General and Hydrodynamic Methods for the WaveDriver 10 (single instrument license)