This AfterMath software module includes support for performing hydrodynamic voltammetry (rotating disk electrode, rotating cylinder electrode) and a large number of other popular electroanalytical techniques on the WaveNow, WaveNano, and WaveNowXV potentiostat systems.
Potential Sweep Methods
Cyclic Step (Charge/Discharge) Methods
- Cyclic Step Chronoamperometry (CSCA), capable of charge/discharge under potentiostatic control
- Cyclic Step Chronopotentiometry (CSCP), capable of charge/discharge under galvanostatic control
Potential Pulse Methods
Note: Control of the rotation rate by the potentiostat requires a special cable (click here for details).
- Koutecky-Levich RDE Series (KL-RDE), acquires series of rotating disk voltammograms at various rotation rates
- Rotating Disk Electrolysis (BE-RDE), supports constant voltage, constant current, or open circuit measurements
- Rotating Disk Chronopotentiometry (CP-RDE), galvanostatic control of a rotating disk electrode
- Rotating Disk Ramp Chronopotentiometry (CRP-RDE), includes Rotating Disk Cyclic Chronopotentiometry
This module is assigned the following Pine Part #: ASTPB01. The following description was given to it: AfterMath General and Hydrodynamic Electroanalytical Methods (WaveNow/WaveNano single instrument license)